Music With Memories Ceremony Exit Songs
Music with Memories ceremony exit songs are not always easy to pick. Every moment from the start of the ceremony to the end of the reception has important moments which need special songs that mean something to the both of you. The exit of the wedding ceremony happens right after the celebrant announces the newly married couple to all the guests. The exit song sets the ton for the wedding reception.
If you are planning to have love background music then I suggest a slower song leaving the ceremony. If you want more of an upbeat wedding then having a song with more of a beat or a catchy tune that people can sing the words to may better suit you.
Below I have listed the best and most requested ceremony exit songs that my couples choose for their weddings. Creating music with memories ceremony exit song choices is just one of the many special wedding moments. It is important to make sure your DJ has your song choices at least 2 weeks before the wedding to allow him to have everything prepared to ensure your wedding day runs smoothly and hassle-free.
Ceremony Exit Songs
- You Make My Dreams Come True – Daryl Hall and John Oates
- Fallin’ For You – Colbie Caillat
- You’ve got the love – Florence & The Machine
- Signed, Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Happy Together – The Turtles
- On top of the world – Imagin Dragons
- I really like you – Carly Rae Jepson
- Never gonna give up – The Black Keys
- Teenage Dream – Katy Perry
- Hold my hand – Jess Glynne
- Heaven is a place on earth – Belinda Carlisle
- All we got – Chance The Rapper
- I would die for you – Prince
- Mess is mine – Vance Joy
- Love love love – Of Monsters & Men
- Gimme some lovin – The Spencer Davis Group
- Baby i’m yours – Arctic Monkeys
- What is life – George Harrison
- Good Time – Owl City & Carly Rae Jepson
- No one – Alicia Keys
- Good to be alive – Andy Grammer
- Lost in this moment – Big & Rich
- I got a feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- Safe & Sound – Capital Cities
- Love you madly – Cake
Music With Memories Ceremony Exit Songs Blog by Matt Jefferies Entertainment – Wedding DJ Melbourne – www.mattjefferiesentertainment.com.au
Need a photo booth as well? Check Mirror Photo Booth Melbourne for info and bookings.