Matt Jefferies Entertainment – Music With Memories Songs Top 25 – Grand Entrance
Wedding DJ Tips: Music with memories songs
You have just married your amazing dream partner. The ceremony was a bit formal and your family, friends and yourself shed a lot of tears of happiness and joy. Your beautiful ceremony has just finish and you are off getting photos for memories of your wedding day. Everyone is socializing and are awaiting the best party of your new life together while relaxing with pre-dinner drinks. Your wedding reception is just seconds from starting. Your wedding day is meant to be one of the happiest days of your life. It’s time now to kick off this amazing celebration with your friends and family with a fun and exciting grand entrance. Be creative with choosing music with memories songs as it will set the tone for your wedding reception.
Choice Of Music For Your Personality
As one of the top Wedding DJ Melbourne I have seen all kinds of things happen at weddings. In some of my more recent weddings, I have seen couples using upbeat songs that are not common played songs at weddings. Maybe you are a couple who has a taste for rock music or rap? Did you know that some couples choose to have a small section of a song for each member of their bridal party? While the DJ definitely needs to be his or her toes for a “multiple song grand entrance”, it can make for an even more exciting experience for you and your guests. Be sure to trust your wedding entertainment. Furthermore, he or she should be a true wedding professional. You should start reading reviews and also meet with them to ensure they are the perfect wedding DJ to suit you and your guests.
Here are a list of Top 25 Music with memories songs you could use for your grand entrance.
- Crazy In Love – Beyonce
- Bring Em Out – T.I
- The Final Countdown – Europe
- Let’s Get Ready To Rumble – PJ & Duncan
- Jump Around – House Of Pain
- You Make My Dreams – Hall & Oats
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- Raise Your Glass – Pink
- I Got A Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- Turn Down For What – DJ Snake
- Ready For It? – Taylor Swift
- Everything is AWESOME!!! – Tegan and Sara, The Lonely Island
- Me & The Gang – Rascal Flatts
- Let’s Get It Started – Black Eyed Peas
- We Are Family – Sister Sledge
- Can’t Touch This – MC Hammer
- I’m Too Sexy – Right Said Fred
- Eye Of The Tiger – Survivor
- Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
- Don’t Stop The Party – Pitbull
- Celebration – Cool & The Gang
- Thunderstruck – ACDC
- Let’s Get Married – Jagged Edge
- It’s Tricky – DMC
- Sexy & I Know It – LMFAO
Need a unique and grand wedding entertainment for your special day? Contact us here. Blog By Matt Jefferies Entertainment – www.mattjefferiesentertainment.com.au – Wedding DJ Melbourne Need a photo booth as well? Check Mirror Photo Booth Melbourne for info and bookings.