Are you looking for a song that you, your fiance, or your bridal party may sing or dance for your reception entrance? These top Bridal Party Entrance Songs have been divided into three categories: old school, new school, and pop classics from the 1990s and early 2000s in between! Listen, or give this information to your wedding party to assist them in making a decision!
Songs for the 2010s and Beyond
Begin the evening off on a high note with songs from 2010 to 2021 that were just released. These radio anthems from the last ten years will make everyone at your wedding reception feel energised!
- “Raise Your Glass” by Pink (2010)
- “Marry You” by Bruno Mars (2010)
- “Party Rock Anthem” by LMFAO (2011)
- “Country Girl (Shake It For Me)” by Luke Bryan (2011)
- “Love On Top” by Beyonce (2011)
- “Turn Down for What” by DJ Snake & Lil Jon (2013)
- “Happy” by Pharell Williams (2013)
- “I Want Crazy” by Hunter Hayes (2013)
- “Bang Bang” by Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj (2014)
- “Uptown Funk” by Bruno Mars (2014)
- “Shut Up and Dance” by Walk the Moon (2014)
- “Cake By The Ocean” by DNCE (2015)
- “Kings & Queens” by Ava Max (2020)
- “Higher Love” by Kygo, Whitney Houston (2019)
Songs from the 1990s and the first decade of the twenty-first century
These tunes from the 1990s to 2009 might be perfect for your wedding celebration, and even if it’s been 20 years, you’re likely to remember every word!
- “This Is How We Do It” by Montell Jordan (1995)
- “MMMBop” by Hanson (1997)
- “True to Your Heart” by 98 Degrees & Stevie Wonder (1998)
- “Let’s Get Married” by Jagged Edge featuring Run (1999)
- “Crazy in Love” by Beyonce featuring Jay-Z (2003)
- “Hey Ya” by Outkast (2003)
- “Forever” by Chris Brown (2007)
- “Say Hey (I Love You)” by Michael Franti & Spearhead Ft. Cherine Anderson (2008)
- “I Gotta Feeling” by Black Eyed Peas (2009)
- “Dynamite” by Taio Cruz (2009)
When greeting the bridal party or the newlywed couple into the celebration, everyone may rise and enjoy these classic sounds! Classic performers like Whitney Houston and Stevie Wonder have songs that never go out of style, and you can’t go wrong with them. These tunes will bring joy and nostalgia to every one of your visitors, young and old.
- “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell (1966)
- “Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours)” by Stevie Wonder (1970)
- “This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)” by Natalia Cole (1975)
- “What I Like About You” by The Romantics (1979)
- “We Are Family” by Sister Sledge (1979)
- “You Make My Dreams (Come True)” by Daryll Hall & John Oates (1981)
- “Dancing in the Dark” by Bruce Springsteen (1984)
- “Wake me Up Before You Go-Go” by Wham! (1984)
- “I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)” by Whitney Houston (1987)
Are you looking for some advice on how to make a good first impression? Then, have these Bridal Party Entrance Songs to enter into your wedding reception like a pro!
For more information on any of our entertainment services, please visit Melbourne DJ by clicking here. We service Dandenong Ranges, Mornington Peninsula, Phillip Island, Yarra Valley, Bayside, Melbourne city and surrounding areas.
Travel fees do not apply to most areas. Please ask us when enquiring about our services. To find out how we can make your Wedding Reception unforgettable contact us for a customised Wedding DJ & Photo Booth Packages.