Modern Wedding Acoustic Duo Melbourne – Mid-Week Receptions – The Best Idea Ever.
Unless you have recently moved to the moon, you are probably aware that there is this annoying thing called the Coronavirus happening and it has come along and disrupted the whole wedding industry in a big way.
Thousands of couples have been dealt an unfair blow to their wedding plans and are forced to postpone their big wedding day for weeks, and potentially many months after their original date. While couples are quickly scrambling to rebook wedding dates their special day to later in the year, or even earlier in future years, we have been hearing that they are coming across the same issues: the wedding reception venue date has already been taken. So, what do couples do? Book our modern wedding acoustic duo Melbourne for amazing on the day music.
Weekday Wedding Celebrations.
Do not fear, weekday wedding receptions are actually beautiful things, and being made to consider midweek weddings and Sundays to celebrate is secretly awesome.
We at Matt Jefferies Entertainment love them, your friends and family love them, and they are an untapped gem of an opportunity that most brides and grooms do not tend to consider.
- Your friends and family get a small holiday! When you are booking entertainment on a Wed/Thurs or Sunday, most guests make the most of the time and turn it into an extra long weekend and have an amazing time doing so! Get busy on the day of the wedding and recover for the next few days. It is genius.
- Relaxed vibes! Think back to the times you were on a holiday, floating in a swimming pool, sipping on your favourite drink and thinking about everybody else in the world slaving away at their computer desks – the same feeling happens when you get married and have a midweek.
- A Saturday is, like, the normal. Obviously.
- You save money. Many suppliers offer mid-week discounts to couples who pick to get married on a day during the week. Ask Matt Jefferies Entertainment for a special deal and we will look after you. Most wedding receptions will do a weekday special offer.
- The best wedding businesses, which are fully booked on the weekends, will most likely be available midweek and free to play music at the wedding that you always dreamed of.
Wednesdays will break up the week, If you have a Thursdays wedding it will mean a super long and amazing weekend, and Sunday wedding receptions have a peaceful and relaxed lead-up. Do not be upset, you are actually going to love it! Pick a weekday wedding, get married, and keep the celebration rolling through the weekend. It is a win for everyone!
We know it is probably not what you had in mind, but do not stress about it. It is going to be amazing with our modern wedding acoustic duo Melbourne.
Matt Jefferies Entertainment is a leading wedding entertainment Melbourne specialist and provides acoustic duo Melbourne, Wedding DJ/MC, Photo booths, Dry ice, Fireworks and harpist to weddings and events across Melbourne, Dandenong Ranges, Yarra Valley, Mornington Peninsula, Bayside and Phillip Island. Book now by following this acoustic duo Yarra Valley link.