Wedding day tips and advice you won’t find in a bridal magazine – Blog by wedding DJ Melbourne Matt Jefferies
These are several Wedding day tips you need to know for your special day:
1. Always meet the suppliers at least few weeks before the day of the wedding to make sure your wedding runs smoothly.
2. Remember to buy gifts for the wedding party including parents, bridesmaids & groomsmen.
3. Pick someone to take your things home after the reception. Cake toppers, guest book, centerpieces, wedding gifts or anything special to your wedding.
4. If using a guest as an MC for the wedding reception, ask the DJ/MC or wedding band to give them some tips.
5. Remember to thank or review your supplier with a positive comment after your wedding. A review really helps a business more than you think.
6. No guest will walk out if the toilet or bar are not decorated, but a few candles here and there will work nicely.
7. Remember to check in at least one week before your wedding with all the suppliers from cake makers to wedding car rental. Be ready as many suppliers will beat you to it.
8. Think outside the box. Every wedding doesn’t need to be the same. Be creative and come up with fun ways to make your wedding stand out.
9. Take your time in planning the wedding. Start planning early because it will really help keep the stress levels down.
10. Share something unique & personal with your guests. They won’t be able to stop talking about it after the wedding is over.
11. You must accept that you can’t make everyone happy. It’s your day. Make it about you.
12. Kiss your husband as many times as you can on the day. It’s all about the two of you.
13. Remember to take the time to eat on your wedding day.
Blog by Wedding DJ Melbourne – Matt Jefferies
Best Wedding DJ Melbourne
Wedding DJ Melbourne – Matt Jefferies Entertainment – www.mattjefferiesentertainment.com.au
Need a photo booth as well? Check out Mirror Photo Booth Melbourne
For other wedding DJ tips, click here.