Wedding DJ Melbourne Hire Tips – Grand Entrance 25 Fun Songs
You just marry your amazing dream partner. The ceremony was a bit formal and your family and friends shed a lot of tears of happiness and joy. In fact, your beautiful ceremony has just finish and you are off getting photos for memories of your wedding day. Everyone is socializing and are awaiting the best party of your new life together while relaxing with pre-dinner drinks. Your wedding reception is just seconds away from starting.
This special day is surely one of the happiest days of your life. Now it’s time to kick off this amazing celebration with your friends and family with a fun and exciting grand entrance. Be creative with choosing a grand entrance song as it will set the tone for the wedding reception.
As one of the top Wedding DJ Melbourne Hire, I have seen all kinds of things happen at weddings. In some of my more recent weddings, I have seen couples using upbeat songs that are not common at weddings.
Maybe you are a couple who has a taste for rock music or rap? Did you know that some couples choose to have a small section of a song for each member of their bridal party? While the DJ definitely needs to be on his or her toes for a “multiple song grand entrance”, it can make for an even more exciting experience for you and your guests.
Below are my 25 recommendations for Grand Entrance songs:
- I got a feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- Without you – David Guetta featuring Usher
- Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
- Thunderstruck – AC/DC
- Bring em out – T.I.
- Let’s here it for the boy – Deniece Williams
- Sexy Back – Justin Timberlake
- Crazy in love – Beyonce
- We are family – Sister Sledge
- It’s tricky – Run DMC
- You can’t touch this – MC Hammer
- Sexy and I know it – Lmfao
- I’m too sexy – Right Said Fred
- Let’s get it started – Black Eyed Peas
- On the floor – Jennifer Lopez featuring Pitbull
- Senorita – Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello
- Friends theme song – I’ll be there for you – The Rembrandts
- You make my dreams – Daryl Hall and John Oats
- Signed, sealed, delivered (I’m yours) – Stevie Wonder
- What I like about you – The Romantics
- Shut up and dance – Walk The Moon
- I believe in a thing called love – The Darkness
- Sex on fire – Kings Of Leon
- We will rock you – Queen
- Love on top – Beyonce
If you are looking for a Wedding DJ Melbourne Hire for your big day, then please visit www.mattjefferiesentertainment.com.au or feel free to call me at 0411587506.
You can also contact us here for info.